After being introduced to PLS&TY I dove head first into his Run Wild & Feeling Forever EP Remixes. In their original forms, Run Wild and Feeling Free are unique tracks with tribal and East Asian influences, the EP expands the range giving the listener an even more diverse array of sounds to enjoy. For my favorites I choose Luca Lush’s Run Wild remix and for Feeling Forever, Bondax gets my vote. Peep them all and discover your favorites below.
PLS&TY Run Wild – Tribal beats combined with uplifting melodies
- PLS&TY Run Wild (Luca Lush Remix) – The hardest of the Run Wild remixes. The initial drop at 0:46 really bangs.
- P.S. more goodness from Luca Lush includes his flip of the “Cinema” Skrillex remix.
- PLS&TY Run Wild (YehMe2 Remix) – Major 2012 dubstep feels.
- PLS&TY Run Wild (Manic Focus Remix) – Super Funky. If you like GRiZ and Gramatik you would like this.
- PLS&TY Run Wild (Ducky Remix) – The heaviest of the remixes. A mix of Rezz and Excision-like sounds.
PLS&TY Feeling Forever – inspirations from Western Asian sounds. If you like Odesza, you’ll like this.
- PLS&TY Feeling Forever (Vindata Remix) – An unexpected twist around 1:20 and a slight hip hop influence. “Like if a bunch of guys were hanging out in a bike shop and used whatever was around them to make a beat” – My roommate Ashley (She means that in the best way, promise).
- PLS&TY Feeling Forever (Bondax Remix) – Leans in to the Western Asian influence of the intro. This is a lighter version than the original, with piano dabbled in.